[Asterisk-Users] wct1xxp module and the T100P

cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com
Wed Mar 3 16:01:14 MST 2004

I'm having trouble turning up a PRI to a T100P.  I've read on the Digium
FAQ's that once the wct1xxp module is loaded correctly, the LED on the
T100P will flash red.  I believe I've loaded the module correctly because
both wct1xxp and zaptel are listed when I do the "lsmod" command.  The LED
on the card does not flash on and off.  Does anyone have any
recommendations on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

chris