[Asterisk-Users] E100P UK PRI Configuration

Michael East michael at e7even.com
Wed Mar 3 14:08:19 MST 2004

Hi,

We have just upgraded from a Sdx Index V200 PBX to Asterisk and are having a
few problems.

We have 1 ISDN PRI (E1) provided by BT (UK) for incoming and outgoing calls.

Incoming calls work fine and the are no alarms on back of card or in
/proc/zaptel/1, but with outgoing calls,
all numbers are rejected with the BT error "The number you have dialed has
not been recognized, please check and try again"

Outgoing calls work fine though the SDX when the PRI is unplugged from the
asterisk server and plugged back into the SDX, so it rules out a problem
with the PRI.

I think I have misconfigured somthing somewhere, anyone got any ideas ?

Below are the zapata/zaptel configs we are using

zaptel.conf
span=1-8,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
indclear=1-15
dchan=16