[Asterisk-Users] Sorry about the post, meant to be off-list not on.

Alex Lopez alex at opsys.com
Wed Mar 3 11:47:21 MST 2004

Hit reply but did not change address!!

None the less, I understand your point and respect it.
All I ask is for the same respect.

Alex

Message: 6
From: Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #2989 - 8
msgs
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:03:50 -0600

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 11:47, Alex Lopez wrote:
> I will respond off list, to conserve bandwidth.

Which you didn't do.

> I feel that this is VERY ON-TOPIC. If this continues, we will be
> faced with customers shying away from Linux due to the whole FUD
> factor (fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt).

Then post it to a generic Linux list.  This list is about using
Asterisk specfically, not Linux generally.  There are more than
enough lists out there for which such a post is on-topic.  Please
take your non-Asterisk posts there.

I don't think there's a single user on this list who cares about the
SCO issue who hadn't already heard this news elsewhere.  In any
case, this list does not need to be the central ground for general
Linux news.

-Tilghman