[Asterisk-Users] Size of PC for conferencing?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Mar 3 07:57:48 MST 2004

Hi Ariel-

I wonder if you could please expand on that a little?  What was your
configuration for conferences when you had the problem (how big were the
conferences, were there errors in the /var/log/asterisk/messages file, etc)

I do have problems in a setup with two TE410P's, although my environment is
IVR oriented, and the problems I'm experiencing seem to be related to driver
deficiencies in handling PRI buffering errors.

Also, why do you think the E400P would work better - is it just because its
only one E1 instead of four?

Thanks
Scott

Scott M. Stingel