[Asterisk-Users] KPN BRI

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Wed Mar 3 07:41:51 MST 2004

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 15:08, Mark wrote:
> I want to configure my * box for my idsn 2 line which I ordered from KPN
> (Netherlands).

Should be no problem.

> Does anyone have any configuration for this that can help me?

Need more input.

The software configuration depends (of course) on your hardware
configuration. In this situation, what kind of hardware do you plan to
use to connect your asstricks box to KPN? <opinion>You are best of going
with a capi capable isdn card, and using chan_capi (see
http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page1.html)</opionion>, your
alternative would be to use chan_modem together with isdn4linux.
I've done both, so my <opinion /> is based on personal experience.

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Vleutenseweg 86