[Asterisk-Users] Motorola / Vanguard, H.323 and Asterisk

Warren H. Prince wprince at unconundrum.com
Wed Mar 3 06:51:45 MST 2004

Reid A. Forrest wrote:

> [...]

Are you sure you even have the H.323 software for the 6560?   If I
remember right, that was an add on, which was released relatively close
to Motorola's sale of the division.  If I remember right, I did get it
working to the extent that I could call into the 6560/6520 with an early
softphone, but sound quality wasn't the best...  I never tried to
connect the router to another H.323 gateway.    Wish you luck.