[Asterisk-Users] Motorola / Vanguard, H.323 and Asterisk

Reid A. Forrest reid at cvtelecom.com
Wed Mar 3 06:26:23 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com on behalf of Warren H. Prince
Sent: Tue 02-Mar-04 21:33
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Motorola / Vanguard, H.323 and Asterisk
    As I write this, I'm trying to imagine what you have in mind.  Bring
FXO's and FXS's into the Motorola and .....convert the traffic to H.323
to talk to Asterisk?  To do what that the Motorola can't do natively?

Yes, this is what we are considering. We have access to quite a bit of this
equipment and would like to use it instead of purchasing additional hardware.
It's more of an experiment right now, and we're not opposed to a purchase,
but it would be nice if we could use what we already have.