[Asterisk-Users] add g.729 license

Wes Marderness wmarderness at sigmabit.com
Tue Mar 2 11:55:43 MST 2004

You can purchase more licenses from diguim. Asterisk will overwrite your
previous license. You would have to get someone from diguim to combine your
2 different licenses into one. Like if you had 2 license and want to upgrade
to 4. You would have to purchase another 2 channel license and have both the
license combined.

Wes