SPAM[RBL] [Asterisk-Users] add g.729 license

Darren Wiebe dkwiebe at hagenhomes.com
Tue Mar 2 11:51:17 MST 2004

I was snooping through the archives and I think you have to email digium
and give them your old license number.  I think then you can buy more
and they can send you an updated license which covers all of them.  I
would check with digium, but I really think you will lose your present
license if you overwrite it.

Darren Wiebe
dkwiebe at hagenhomes.com