[Asterisk-Users] Stange notices and Warnings..

John Fraizer tvo at enterzone.net
Mon Mar 1 15:40:32 MST 2004

On that note, I had been getting warnings about receiving a "200
Registration OK from x.x.x.x - Not a register) or something along those lines.

I tracked it down (finally) to FWD.  When I removed the Register statements
for two FWD accounts, those messages went away.  I tried adding only one of
the FWD accounts but, it brings the error messages back.

Any ideas what might cause that?  John, I know you are on the list but, I
didn't want to bother you with it - not a huge deal.

John