[Asterisk-Users] Dial up adapter

clive18 at webmail.co.za clive18 at webmail.co.za
Mon Mar 1 15:07:03 MST 2004

Jason, hi

Don't waste your time on old technology.

This was done on the old komodo phone , sold by net2phone
as a yap jack and there are some ipphones (VIC phone) comes
to mind with an analogue modem built in.

We even have adsl here in parts of Africa, (not that its
got any bandwidth throughput) so rather go buy a nice cisco
or grandstream.

my 2c :)

regards
Clive