[Asterisk-Users] Block Callerid with VoicPulse Connect!

Unavailable ID asterisk-users at betasphere.com
Mon Mar 1 13:57:34 MST 2004

Thanks Andrew.  But it doesn't work either.

I believe that this must be done at the termination end point (VoicePulse
Asterisk Server) since the outbound is going to VoicePulse PSTN line
(PRI/T1).  They must set that option on their end.

However, technical support from VoicePulse said that they are working on it
to make it possible in the future.

What's a pain...

-Tri.