[Asterisk-Users] Block Callerid with VoicPulse Connect!

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Mar 1 12:52:50 MST 2004

<Unavailable ID> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there anyone know how to block callerid with VoicePulse Connect
> outbound termination?  It's showing up 000-000-0000 when I call out.
> Please show me the trick if you know how.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Tri.

If you'll do a SetCallerID(your_number_here) you can set it to any
number you wish.

I read something a day or so about setting the restricted flag when
calling over a PRI, but I've just been catching up on all the * mail so
there's no telling when the email actually was sent.

Anyway, they said set this as your callerid line for the device in
(sip,h323,iax,or whatever they were working with)

Callerid="Anonymous <9109970000>" ; number used for clarity purposes
; don't use this number, I made it up!

-----
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/