[Asterisk-Users] IAX and E1 Call State

Daniel Bichara daniel at bichara.com.br
Mon Mar 1 13:10:25 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am connecting two PBX using two * and IAX2. There is one E1 connected
to each *. I receive a call from PBX-A and dial to *-B / Zap-g1 (PBX-B).
If the destination is busy or ring until I put on hook, *-A returns
normal Call Clear and the PBX-A (attached to *-A) bills the call.

PBX-A <-- E1 --> *-A <-- IAX2 --> *-B <-- E1 --> PBX-B

I search the mailing list and I found some emails about Call Signalling
and IAX protocol. Could IAX return the correct Call State to E1 attached
to A?

Daniel