[Asterisk-Users] Small office requirements - Can this be done?

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 09:51:07 MST 2004

I have 5 BT phone lines coming into my office. We use four for international calls, and one for local/mobile calls. We have just obtained another call carrier, and now we would like to be able to make calls from any phone to any carrier, without having to remember what details to tap into the phone. I would like all calls to be prefixed with the relevant codes, so that my employees can all dial direct. Also, incoming calls, I want them all redirected to just one phone, the one in reception, and then diverted as required. Is the above possible??