[Asterisk-Users] Get back a failed transfered call

Shaun Ewing sewing at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:06:50 MST 2004

This depends on your phone.

If, for example, you're using the Cisco 7940/7960 phones and you do a
supervised transfer, getting the call back is easy.

Blind transfers are usually different though - the call goes straight
to the other extension and you no longer have control over the call.

What phone are you using, and what interface type (SIP/Zap(FXS)/etc)?

-Shaun