[Asterisk-Users] incoming cid translation tables

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jun 29 12:49:04 MST 2004

Looks like you and I are doing the same thing.  My plan is to implement
an AGI script (PHP is my weapon of choice) which will "normalize" all
incoming CID information, to prepend 1-393-9(9) to incoming FWD numbers,
1-700 to incoming IAXTel numbers, 01149 to incoming sipgate.de numbers,
etc.  My BV numbers also need the "1" prepended for redial -- Shouldn't
be a big deal, I'll let you know once I have mine done.  If anyone else
has a solution already, I'd love to save myself the work.