[Asterisk-Users] Vonage and Asterisk integration

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Tue Jun 29 10:24:53 MST 2004

Like I said, they just seem to be lazy and/or badly organized.  If they
can do LNP, why can't they change a "hardline" into a "softphone", break
one number out onto a different ATA, etc?  I basically laid it out for
them, saying "If you can't move my 2nd line from this ATA to a new ATA,
then I'll need to cancel that line"... I no longer have that line.  Not
being able to something this simple cost them over $500/year from me...
I wonder how many other Vonage users will drop them because of such
things.