[Asterisk-Users] Do people actually answer questions here?

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 08:02:07 MST 2004

Hi Andrew,

I sympathise with your opinion. However if someone was
to analyse the messaged in the list they would find
that the most basic of questions get most replies. I
mean those questions that would take a few minutes to
answer searching through the wiki or google.

Where questions that are not so straighr forwared get
ignored.

In my own experiance, every question that I have
posted (after hours if not days of searching) has gone
ignored.

I must add, at no stage though have I felt a reason to
complain, as even without answering any of my
questions, this list has given me a wealth of
knowledge.

Thanks

Umar.

--- Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>
wrote: > On Tuesday 29 June 2004 02:42, Ralf Van
Dooren