[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing CallerID on PRI problems

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Tue Jun 29 07:45:59 MST 2004

Some telcos require you only to send a certain number of digits.  Try
sending fewer and fewer digits and see if it starts working.  E.g.
instead of sending 1601abcdefg try sending 601abcdefg or abcdefg or defg
or even fg

If this doesn't work, from the CLI type pri debug span x and see what
you get in the SETUP message.

Other possiblities are in zapata.conf - you may need to set the correct
parameters for your type of PRI.  Best thing might be to ask your telco
how your line is configured.

Please report back with success/failure.  We all like to hear of
people's successes as well as problems!

Rgds
Tim