[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sipura SPA-1000 configs

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Tue Jun 29 06:23:14 MST 2004

tucker <> scribbled on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:37 AM:

> Anyone had any experience here on how to config both ends, asterisk
> and the sipura SPA1000

There is accurate information out there if you do a google search.  The
first hit or two will have what you need.  I don't remember if the
example I used as a base is on the wiki or another site.  I can try to
remember to look at my bookmark list when I get home if you do a search
and can't find what you need.  All in all, it is pretty straight
forward, I only used the example to to see if there were any oddball
settings I needed.  Just set up your peer/user/friend (whichever you are
doing) in your sip.conf as you would with any other SIP device.  Punch
in your Asterisk connection and authentication settings on the SPA's
management page, and you should be set.

Let me know if you can't get it working, and I can send you the relevant
portions of my sip.conf and screenshots of the admin page on the device
itself.  If you need this, send an e-mail to my home address hall.jeremy
at gmail dot com.

Jeremy