[Asterisk-Users] chan_dialogic

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Mon Jun 28 17:37:31 MST 2004

I'm planning to buy Dialogic licenses for one of my dialogic boards to use
with *. I have already that in the drawer and it's boring me to keep it
there with no use.
Although, I have heard that it doesn't work for dialout and I would like
to confirm if it's true... my plan is the following:

Definity <---> Asterisk w/ Dialogic <-->  Asterisk w/ Dialogic <---> Definity
	 D-Channel                VOIP/IAX 			D-Channel

Since, I don't have VOIP in the Lucent Definity machines, I think it would
be perfect integrated with asterisk and my dust cloud dialogic boards.

So, I just want to confirm if it would work with the current
chan_dialogic.

Thanks,

Isamar