[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Flah Operator Panel show iax2 trunk

Nicolas Gudino nicolas at house.com.ar
Mon Jun 28 09:51:26 MST 2004

Hi Justin,

Justin Carlson wrote:

> We use an IAX2 trunk to our remote office and would like for the
> receptionist to be able to transfer incoming calls from this trunk.  but
> all calls come in as one user, Is there a way to get a breakout on the
> flash GUI of the incoming calls?

I'm working exactly on it right now. The way I am handling the IAX or
any other VOIP trunk is maybe limited, but I couldn't find a better aproach.

Basically, you can have one line in op_buttons.cfg for IAX users, like
"IAX2[guest]" for Iaxtel. In the button number, you can add as many as
you like, eg:  1;2;3;4;5;6. The server then populates the buttons as
they are being used. If you have only one call, it will show it in
button 1, if you have more, it will use the remaining buttons. If you
exceed the number of buttons, the rest of the calls will not show up.

This is working now, but only for showing info (in the online demo there
are three iaxtel buttons, you can call 17005011506 to see it working). I
have to work now on transfers and hangups. If time permits I will finish
later today or maybe tomorrow.

For anyone interested in Flash Operator Panel, there is a mailing list
to discuss about it. You can subscribe sending a mail to
operator_panel-subscribe at lists.house.com.ar

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Gudino