[Asterisk-Users] H.323 Audio problem UPDATE

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Mon Jun 28 09:37:55 MST 2004

Ok,
    I got it all to work finally. I removed everything and started from
scratch. I also got the latest version of asterisk from the CVS. I built
PWLib, then applied the patch to oh323 1.13.5 then built oh323, and finally
built and installed the wrapper (0.6.3). I just started up Asterisk and
everything is working fine. Thanks for all the help -

http://www.hcc.net