[Asterisk-Users] Source for MD3200 modem cards?

Brian Weaver brian at fcu.com
Sun Jun 27 17:16:07 MST 2004

It seems that the Apollo MD3200 winmodem sold my newegg no longer
uses the MD3200 chipset. At least the $13 version I ordered arrived
with a different chipset. I made them aware of the issue and hopefully
they will be changing their description soon.

Anyway, I'm looking for a new source now, anyone know where to get
these cards cheap? I know there is ebay, but I'm thus far getting
sellers to confirm without doubt that their cards are really MD3200
chipsets.

Anyone know a mail order outlet that sells known good cards (X100P
compatible) for a reasonable price?