[Asterisk-Users] Cheap (US$120 or less) SIP Phones

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Mon Jun 28 08:56:09 MST 2004

>Todd at Teledynamics (see wiki page mentioned above) has been very responsive to email, and we did not need to sign up as a reseller to purchase the Uniden phones.

Great!! I'll give him a call today and see if I can order one...this
looks like a really nice phone for the price and given the reviews from
other people I'm actually kind of excited....how do people get new
firmware updates? Is there a website?

--
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!