[Asterisk-Users] Disappointed

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at dkma.be
Mon Jun 28 02:27:46 MST 2004

Yes it is possible, with the chan_CAPI drivers from junghanns.net
i only used the 4BRI cards from Eicon but they are similar to the PRI cards

i didn't have any ISDN knowledge before. but first tried to install the card with CAPI on a redhat 9 machine
with exactly the description from eicon

then tried to start the chan_capi and .... it finally worked !!

It took me some research as above all i was not really a linux guru ....

and about the conferencing question = yes

Michael