[Asterisk-Users] Disappointed

Calum calum.asterisk at umtstrial.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 02:11:35 MST 2004

Well, I have to confess that I am disappointed that in a fairly high volume
list like this, I haven't had one reply to the questions I've asked.
(I know I haven't got any right to expect a reply, but communities are usually
fairly helpful).

It might be really obvious to you guys, but if you have not a lot of
experience with ISDN/PBXs, it's hard to understand.

I'm going to unsubscribe, so if anyone feels that they can help me out, please
reply to my email address. ( calum dot asterisk **at** umtstrial dot c o dot
u k )

Does this card work/can it be made to work with Asterisk?
lspci:
07:06.0 Network controller: Eicon Technology Corporation DIVA Server PRI-30M
2.0

Can I establish 2 outbound calls with it, and conference them together?

Thanks once again. Don't bother with flames.

Calum

--

Random russian saying: If the thunder is not loud, the peasant forgets to
cross himself.

jabber: jcalum at umtstrial.co.uk
pgp: http://gk.umtstrial.co.uk/~calum/keys.php
Linux 2.6.5-gentoo 10:06:14 up 19 days, 22:34, 1 user, load average: 0.35,
0.31, 0.29