[Asterisk-Users] Hangup Issue

Deepak Malhotra deepak at netandroid.com
Sun Jun 27 17:23:22 MST 2004

Hello

I setup asterisk with 4 ports FXS card for pstn lines and one port T1 card for analog lines. I am facing hangup issue with one of the pstn line while i think it happening when ever user tried to call outside. I have following entries in the extensions.conf file:

[trunklocal]
;
; Local seven-digit dialing accessed through trunk interface
; Local ten-digit
;
ignorepat => 9
exten => _9NXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})
exten => _9NXXXXXX,2,Hangup
exten => _9480NXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})
exten => _9480NXXXXXX,2,Hangup
exten => _9602NXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})
exten => _9602NXXXXXX,2,Hangup
exten => _9623NXXXXXX,1,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN:${TRUNKMSD}})
exten => _9623NXXXXXX,2,Hangup

Only option for me to free pstn line to stop Asterisk completely and also run rmmod to remove wcfxs modules and reload it using modprobe. I am using very latest version of Asterisk updated on June 24th.

Thanks

Deepak