[Asterisk-Users] H323 audio problem

administrator tootai admin at tootai.net
Sun Jun 27 10:55:43 MST 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm running an asterisk box -cvs version since few monthes, updated it
middle of may and a last one on thursday (24 june) Since this one, my
H323 calls loose they audio, both sides. Calling directly from
Gatekeeper is ok, so problem comes from h323 asterisk channel.

I saw few people telling about similar problem begining of month, does
they solve their problem?

I also grab an 1-0_stable version to test if this problem is also there
but I get an "undefined symbol: ast_channel_walk_locked" in
app_groupcount.so module, so asterisk failed. What does it mean?

Thanks for any hint.

--
Dash