[Asterisk-Users] NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Sat Jun 26 13:27:43 MST 2004

T. Chan wrote:

  Jeremy, any way to fix that? Thanks again.

I've spent many many days trying to duplicate any of these problems and
absolutely cannot.

I have tried everything from my mini-itx to my celeron based laptop to
my dual xeon dell 1750s and every single one of them work 100%
successfully in both directions with the cvs -head and chan_h323.

I've also very successfully tested interop with 5300s, Quintium A800,
some multi-tech box someone in IRC let me push a few calls thru (sorry
forgot your nick) and even my 7960 here now runs the H.323 load and then
OpenPhone works perfectly... I simply cannot duplicate any such problems.

I even manage a few different production systems with 5300s and they are
running absolutely perfectly on asterisk cvs -head with chan_h323.

Jeremy McNamara