[Asterisk-Users] NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

T. Chan tommy.chan at utimail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:02:57 MST 2004

HI, Scott, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to use the stable
version. I really hope that Jeremy could solve the problem with the
development cvs. Meantime, I would like to point out that faststart or not,
this problem exists. I have used fast start, slow start , early h245
alerting, disabled early h245 alerting, h245 tunneling, disabled h245
tunneling, calling from cisco to asterisk and it just does not work. Now, it
is working on this cvs. I am certain that Jeremy should be able to resolve
this which will make everyone happy. Meantime, I wonder if this H323 driver
has options with fast start, slow start, h245 tunneling, early alerting....,
and if Jeremy can incorporate this as soon as possible, and more
importantly, please investigate into the passing of callerid which is
important.

Meantime, Scott, please try out the other version of Oh323 driver too, I
tried that, and it is not bad, it is passing callerid and all, and have
faststart....options. More importantly, Michael is a really nice guy and he
gives excellent support.

Thanks, cheers

TC