[Asterisk-Users] Can one send CLID NAME over PRI?

Ehud Gavron gavron at wetwork.net
Fri Jun 25 14:17:43 MST 2004

Is it possible to send CLID NAME on a PRI?

The numbers we send out are being received by telco and propagated,
but the names we send out are not showing up.
Is this a feature in PRI?  Do we need to set PRI_NET instead of PRI_CPE?
Is this just not possible?  Is this a telco config issue?

Thanks for your help... I've read voip-info, and various other sources, and
search engines, and google... with no success.

Ehud

[channels]
language=en
context=dids