[Asterisk-Users] H.323 - NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Jun 25 08:55:08 MST 2004

Just checking that you have installed the proper versions of both OpenH323
and PWLib, as mentioned in ~/asterisk/channels/h232/README, and have rebuilt
asterisk after those installations as specified?

If so, then you are having the same problem I'm experiencing:  no audio on
H.323.  I'm also connecting through a Cisco 5300. I'm just generating audio
in one direction: outbound from asterisk - I hear nothing.  This used to
work I'm pretty sure...

There is an outstanding bug report covering H.323 problems (#1334), not sure
what the current status is.

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel