[Asterisk-Users] NO AUDIO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Sebastian Nocetti sebastian at interband.com.ar
Fri Jun 25 07:54:46 MST 2004

hello all, I am having a trouble with Audio using h.323 channel...

I am doing this

Call comes into cisco 5300 and is sent to Asterisk, asterisk catch call with
h.323 driver and send call to a SoftSwitch that routes the call, I can see
log debug telling me, CALLED XXX, and then RINGING, and I can hear ring
tones... but when call is answered, I DONT HEAR ANYTHING... I am using
lastest ASTERISK download.... somebody can help me to solve this problem????

thanks..!!