[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with PostgreSQL

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 07:55:28 MST 2004

Caleb Kow wrote:
> Here we go:
>
> [root at sierra root]# netstat -ap
> Active Internet connections (servers and established)
> Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
> State       PID/Program name
> tcp        0      0 *:32768                 *:*
> LISTEN      3221/
> tcp        0      0 *:imaps                 *:*

I didn't see Postgres running but did notice mysql. They run on different
ports so that not a problem unless you are mistaking one for the other.

Another poster stated that Postgres runs local socekts by default and
that a change in the config is needed to get it working with TCP/IP.
I'd investigate that as that's what it looks like. I hope this helps.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://linuxha.sourceforge.net/                 (SourceForge)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)