[Asterisk-Users] Bridging two calls together with Eicon card - help please :)

Calum calum.asterisk at umtstrial.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 01:36:33 MST 2004

Hello all,

I'm not familiar with Asterisk at all, so any help would be appreciated.

I have an ISDN card

lspci:
07:06.0 Network controller: Eicon Technology Corporation DIVA Server PRI-30M
2.0

which has 8 channels active.

I am wondering if
a:, this card is supported/can be made to work with Asterisk, and
b:, if it is possible to make Asterisk initiate 2 outgoing voice calls, which
it conferences together.

Unfortunately I only have binary drivers for the Eicon card ( gah ).

I am not a PBX expert, but am pretty handy with Linux, and can get my hands
dirty with C if necessary.

Calum

--

Random russian saying: One does not look for good when he is well.

jabber: jcalum at umtstrial.co.uk
pgp: http://gk.umtstrial.co.uk/~calum/keys.php
Linux 2.6.5-gentoo 09:32:07 up 16 days, 22:00, 1 user, load average: 0.27,
0.18, 0.11