[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 Programmability

John Baker JohnB at listbrokers.com
Thu Jun 24 18:04:56 MST 2004

My IP 600 gives me a "call-waiting" tone when another call comes in.
I'm quite sure there's a setting for that in the xml.  As for the
feature buttons, I'll look at that this weekend, but it seems to me that
using SIP with these phones precluded alot of the key programming stuff
i.e., there was a chart in the admin guide that showed what the phone
was capable of with respect to the keys under SIP and it wasn't much.

John