[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 600 Programmability

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Thu Jun 24 16:01:00 MST 2004

Hi,
Speaking of programming the IP 600, does anybody know how to programm
any of the "feature" buttons to send a combination of digits while a
call is in progress? The most obvious use would be to send "#700" while
a call is in progress and label the button "Park". If I could do that, I
would be very happy.
Another option that would be nice would be if the phone would ring on a
incoming when you are already on another line, instead of just flashing
on the screen.
Thanks,

-Tor Roberts