[Asterisk-Users] RE: toll access - account code

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Jun 24 15:17:40 MST 2004

The last char on the line needs to be a ) not a }

"w" only works on ANALOG PSTN ports.

Recent CVS -head has an option to send digits after the remote side
answers.  See "show application dial"

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 15:11, Josh Reineke wrote:
> Here is an example of my dialplan, where 1234 is the account code required
> by my telco for a toll access call.
>
> exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}wwww1234}
> exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion
>
> When I include the wwww1234, with any variation of www before the code, I
> get a "Reorder" error on my Cisco 7940 talking SIP.  Asterisk CLI spits this
> out:
>
> Jun 24 12:07:34 WARNING[1234455344]: pbx.c:1215 pbx_extension_helper:  No
> applic
> ation 'Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}wwww1234}' for extension (test, 919074749606,
> 1)
>    == Spawn extension (test, 919074749606, 1) exited non-zero on
> 'SIP/4299-cee1'
>
> If I take out the www1234, I can complete the call, but have to enter in the
> account code by hand.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josh

          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."