[Asterisk-Users] RE: toll access - account code

Josh Reineke jreineke at nac.aero
Thu Jun 24 13:11:35 MST 2004

Here is an example of my dialplan, where 1234 is the account code required
by my telco for a toll access call.

exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}wwww1234}
exten => _91NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

When I include the wwww1234, with any variation of www before the code, I
get a "Reorder" error on my Cisco 7940 talking SIP.  Asterisk CLI spits this
out:

Jun 24 12:07:34 WARNING[1234455344]: pbx.c:1215 pbx_extension_helper:  No
applic
ation 'Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}wwww1234}' for extension (test, 919074749606,
1)
   == Spawn extension (test, 919074749606, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/4299-cee1'

If I take out the www1234, I can complete the call, but have to enter in the
account code by hand.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh