[Asterisk-Users] toll access - account code

Josh Reineke jreineke at nac.aero
Thu Jun 24 10:37:00 MST 2004

Our telco has setup toll access account codes for outgoing calls.  I would
like to include these account codes in the dialplan for certain extensions
(fax lines, modems) so that they are not prompted for the 4 digit code when
making a toll call.  I have played around with the 'w' command with ZAP
channels, commas, and DISA, all with no success.  I see a lot of examples of
Asterisk with account codes, but they are all using internal codes, not
those setup by a telco.  Has anyone set this up successfully or can point me
in the right direction?

Thanks,

Josh