[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk answering only one (dialed-) Number on a PTMP (German "Mehrgeräteanschluss")?

wendys wendys at tiscali.de
Wed Jun 23 14:45:24 MST 2004

Thank you!

I am using AVM Fritzcard (fcclassic) with chan_capi and the tip of using
capi.conf  in /etc/asterisk/, to solve my problem, was great!
I didn't notice this capi.conf cause I thought it is the same one as the
capi.conf in /etc.
;-)

Thanks to all you helpful people!
Now I got my "toy" without disturbing my girlfriend.

But I didn't understand how I could do the same thing with extensions.conf!

with best regards

Marco W.