[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk info needed for new application development.

Kyle Hagan khagan at nuvoinc.com
Wed Jun 23 14:31:55 MST 2004

 As some of you know we are developing some client software, CallerID,
Receptionist programs, Call management etc.

If you can answer some questions it would really be helpful. Please
respone off list if you feel appropriate.

1)   How many extension do you have on your systems?

2)   How many incoming lines?

3)   How do you currently, if at all, do you monitor calls?

4)    How many FXS,FXO,T1,E1 channels do you use?

5)   What features would you find usefull in a call manager program?
(ie.. Transfers, Remote extentsion pickup, Call Recording, etc....)

6)   How many digits do you use for extension? (typically)

7)   Do you connect to other service providers (FWD, NuFone, Etc..) if
so whe do you use?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer these questions.

Please reply to: support at quadrasoftware.com

Kyle Hagan
www.quadrasoftware.com