[Asterisk-Users] Digium/Asterisk in Paris

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Jun 23 12:15:25 MST 2004

I will be coming to Paris and then Bordeaux for the Libre Software Meeting
(LSM) 2004.  We will have a small get together for Asterisk users in
France or Europe on Friday July 2, 2004 at Le Lateral, 4 Avenue Macmahon
(Metro Charles de Gaulle Etoille, sortie Avenue de Wagram) at 12:00 p.m.
So, in summary:

WHO:   Anyone interested in Asterisk
WHAT:  Friendly get together
WHERE: Le Lateral
       4 Avenue Macmahon
       Metro Charles de Gaulle Etoile (sortie Avenue de Wagram)
WHEN:  Friday July 2, 2004 at 12:00 p.m.
RSVP:  Monday June 28, 2004

Please let me know by Monday, June 28, 2004  if you will be able to attend
or if you are in Paris and cannot attend on that day, but have another day
between July 1 and July 5 that you would be available, that's fine too.

Mark