[Asterisk-Users] sidetone noticeably loud on analog handsets on T100P

john lawler asterisk-users.lists.digium.com at tgice.com
Wed Jun 23 11:12:52 MST 2004

I figure it probably must have to do with my Rhino Equipment FXS channel
bank guys...  I'm in the process of researching if there's anyway to
adjust it on the equipment.  I also agree with what some of you guys are
reporting re. the rx/txgain not making any difference.  I think that's
for the same reason that changing the same variables within Asterisk
really didn't solve the problem.  You get volume differences, but the
*sidetone* itself seems unaffected by those changes.

I'll post again if I figure anything out.

jl