[Asterisk-Users] Conference calling

Calum calum.asterisk at umtstrial.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 08:47:32 MST 2004

Hello all,

I have an ISDN card

lspci:
07:06.0 Network controller: Eicon Technology Corporation DIVA Server PRI-30M
2.0

which has 8 channels active.

I am wondering if
a:, this card is supported/can be made to work with Asterisk, and
b:, if it is possible to make Asterisk initiate 2 outgoing voice calls, which
it conferences together.

Unfortunately I only have binary drivers for the Eicon card ( gah ).

I am not a PBX expert, but am pretty handy with Linux, and can get my hands
dirty with C if necessary.

--

Random russian saying: If you will not hear reason, she will surely rap your
knuckles.

jabber: jcalum at umtstrial.co.uk
pgp: http://gk.umtstrial.co.uk/~calum/keys.php
Linux 2.6.5-gentoo 16:42:55 up 15 days, 5:11, 1 user, load average: 0.24,
0.33, 0.27