[Asterisk-Users] sidetone noticeably loud on analog handsets on T100P

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 23 06:31:47 MST 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 07:59, Paul Zimm wrote:
> I have the same problem with an Adit 600 channel bank that I've been
> trying to resolve without
> any success. The sidetone is loud and very annoying. The only way to
> avoid it is to keep the
> phone mic further away from your mouth.

Interesting; I'm using a T100P connected to an Adit600 and I have no sidetone
issues.  I've used scenarios involving FXS ports connecting to trunk lines on
a Norstart MICS KSU as well as regular old phones connected to the FXS ports.

The Adit600 does have its own tx/rxgain settings; have you played with those?

Regards,
Andrew