[Asterisk-Users] Codecs and pauses

Chris Glover chris at glovercc.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 04:17:24 MST 2004

Hi,

I've been having similar problems to you. I found after reading an
unrelated post, about the Jitterbuffer option in iax.conf, setting this to
yes has made things much better.

Now the problem I have is that telappliant have lost one of there external
routers so I can't connect at the moment :-)

What is it with networks breaking today, first Dilbert and now
Telappliant??? :-)

HTH

Chris

--