[Asterisk-Users] Multiple DTMF digits on 7960

Shaun Ewing sewing at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:20:24 MST 2004

I'm assuming you're referring to the Cisco 7940/7960 phones based on
your subject.

I'm using G.711u with these phones and have not experienced this
problem. My configuration:

In sip.conf (Asterisk), I have:
dtmfmode=inband

for each of the phones

My Cisco 7940/7960 config (in SIPDefault.cnf), I have:
dtmf_inband: "1"
dtmf_outofband: "none"
dtmf_db_level: "3"
dtmf_avt_payload: "101"